Sep 20, 2015

Love The Scent of Me Bath

 These mini Ice Creams are so cute! First I love the scent, it's so fruity and feminine. They come in a resealable package, but are also each wrapped individually so you aren't worried about them being exposed to air. The first night I got them, I tossed one into my bath and the water was foamy and smelled amazing. I am also happy to report that the scent lingers, and did not dry out my skin or make it feel sticky. These are a nice affordable alternative to other brands that cost a little more, but you get less. I will be picking up other scents for sure!

This Shower Sherbet is an exfoliating sugar scrub. It looks like something I want to put a straw in and drink heh. This scrub has the scent of pomegranate, cranberry, apple and peach notes sprinkled with a touch of bergamot oil. It is an amazing at exfoliating, without being abrasive to my skin. I use body scrubs often, but I can't use ones that are harsh to my sensitive skin.



I was at Target the other day with my friend (hard to believe I know) and I mentioned to her that I had been using these products. She bought the the body wash in Summer Rain. She texted me later that week and said she went back for the rest of the products it smelled so amazing. Now I feel like I need more scents too.

I love a good at home pamper session, but these are so affordable I can treat myself everyday if I wanted. Have you tried anything from Me! bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment